Basic tips of The Lead Acid battery
The lead acid battery was invented by Gaston Plante’ – the French physician in 1859. It was the first rechargeable battery that was be used for commercial purpose. And today, the flooded lead acid battery is popularly used in automobiles, large power suppler system and forklifts.
- In years of the mid 1970s, researchers developed a maintenance free lead acid battery that operated in any position. This worked based on that the liquid electrolyte was transformed to separators and the enclosure was sealed. This way was added to allow venting of gas during charge or discharge, for safety valves. And when the lead acid battery was released, people gradually changed their tool to it.
- There are two battery designations through different applications, named the small sealed lead acid (SLA) that is known as the name Gelcell and the large valve regulated lead acid (VRLA). In the technical side, they are the same because not lead acid battery can be totally sealed.
- Different from the flooded lead acid battery, these two batteries are designed based on a low over-voltage potential to prevent the battery from reaching gas-generating potential during charge process. More importantly, the excess charging will cause gassing and water depletion. As the result, they can never be charged to their full capacity.
- The charge times of the SLA are from 8 to 16 hours, not fast charging. This type of battery must always be stored in a state of charge. When you leave it in a discharge condition, it can cause sulfation that makes the battery difficult or even impossible to recharge.
- Also, unlike the NiCd, the lead acid battery does like deep cycling. Therefore, a full discharge causes extra strain and a small amount of battery’s capacity is robbed by each cycle. This is a wear-down style that applies to other battery chemistries. To prohibit the battery from stress through repeated deep discharge, a larger SLA will be your solution.
- The discharge or charge cycles depend on the depth of discharge and operating temperature. The normal number is around 200 to 300 discharge/charge cycle with a SLA. The main reason explaining this issue is grid corrosion of the positive electrode, expansion of the positive plates and depletion of the active material. When there have changes of them, they are most prevalent at higher operation temperature and then cycle does not reverse the trend of the process.
- In comparison rechargeable batteries, the lead acid battery family has a lower energy density, leading the unsuitable ability to handling devices which require the compact size. Besides, a dis-advantage of this type is the performance at low temperatures is not high.
- The SLA is properly rated at 5-hour discharge or 0.2C while some other types are at a slow 20-hour discharge. This will make longer discharge time and give us a higher capacity reading. They perform well on high pulse currents and during these pulses, discharge rates well in excess of 1C can be down.
Each type of battery has its own advantages and the Lead acid battery is the same. It cannot be popularly used for small devices but in may machines or means that require strong energy system, lead-acid batteries will be your ideal result.
Click button below to see more:
Cooking with an air fryer is a healthy option to deep frying using oil. Hot air fryers make use of heated air in its place of hot oil to cook food. The most excellent air fryers for house employ all make use of Rapid Air Technology for frying your food with negligible or no oil.
What is a hot air fryer and how does it work?
How can you cook with just heated air? Well, to be more precise, it is quickly moving heated air. This modern kitchen machine comes fitted with a heating element and a fan. The heating element heats up the enclosed air within the machine and the fan blows the hot air around. The food is cooked by this quickly moving air striking it in all directions.
Yes, it does seem to work like a convection oven, cooking with hot air.
There are two kinds of these airs frying equipment in the market, one type uses a cooking basket and the other kind uses a non stick bowl and paddle.
See more about best air fryer review | best philips airfryer
So, which is the most excellent air fryer for home employ?
A fashionable brand of the hot air cooker that makes use of the cooking basket is the Philips hot air fryer.
It is easy to use. Just put the food component into the basket which sits on a drip drawer pan, push the basket into the appliance, set the timer and temperature and the cooking process begin.
Shaking the food middle through the cooking process is suggested so as to acquire the food to be cooked evenly.
As for the paddle kind of air fryer, there is only one brand accessible at the moment. The air fryer uses a paddle to mix the food around during the cooking process. These remove the require to give the food a shake halfway during cooking.
Frozen foodstuff desires no additional oil to cook. Frozen fries, for instance, turn out crispy and moist without the required to add any oil previous to cooking. As for homemade fries, you require to soak them in water for half an hour and then add regarding a tablespoon of oil previous to cooking. This will result in tasty and moist fries just like those deep fried in a large amount of oil.
Yes, it is possible to eat fried food minus the fat. This translates to less oil, fewer calories and healthier food.
The Air Fryer makes use of Rapid Air Technology, hot air in other words, to cook the kind of meals that would conventionally be dip in a deep fat fryer.
By circulating air up around foods like chips, chicken, fish or pastries, Air Fryer is capable to brown the food satisfactorily with up to 90 % less fat.
The Air Fryer looks like a big rice cooker and has a tray which can be detached, filled with food and put back inside.
12 minutes later the meal comes out hot and crisp and, according to Philips, far healthier for you.
It produces a brown and crispy finish – and cuts the calories – in everything from chicken legs to scampi.
A batch of handmade chips needs just half a spoonful of oil and will take 12 minutes to cook.
Oven ready French fries can be cooked to a crisp in 9 minutes. Steak, hamburger, chicken breast and frozen chicken nuggets are dealt with in similar times.
Those with a sweet tooth will be happy to learn that a cake can be baked inside 25 minutes.
The device uses a grill and a fan to blast very hot air around food at high speeds. This attain what scientists call the Maillard effect, the browning and crisping process seen when food is fried, roasted, toasted or baked.
Area rug enhances the beauty of the room. It encloses the room together. There are plenty of varieties available. They are made from natural or manmade fiber as – wool, nylon, grass, sisal, coir etc. They are handmade, hand knotted or machine made. They can be expensive. Regular cleaning is important to keep it tidy. Rugs and carpets attract dust particles easily. It is essential to remove the spills and stains to save the rug from permanent damage. For the major damage the professional services are taken. With the regular rug care such damages can be controlled.
Follow the mentioned below steps for the regular rug cleaning:
- Vacuum cleaning: Use vacuum cleaner to clean the rug. Reverse the rug and vacuum it. Do not use the vacuum cleaner on the fringes as they are delicate and easily ripped.Vacuuming the back of the rug with the help of beater bar or the rotating brush helps to push the dirt trapped down and it moves towards the top of the rug. Now use the cleaner on the right side and vacuum the dust and dirt. For the woollen rugs use the suction where as for the nylon rugs the rotating brush is used at both ends.
- Jiggle the small area rugs: If the rug can be easily lifted then take it outdoors are shake it vigorously so that the trapped dirt can come out. You can also beat it on the reverse side.
- Brush the rug: Use the stiff brush on the front of the area rug to remove the pet hairs and the particles that vacuum cannot catch. Brush it after using the vacuum cleaner on the rug.
- Rotate the placed rug: The wear and tear of the rug can be controlled by regularly rotating the rug placed on the floor. It depends on the footfall. The traffic pattern leaves permanent marks. If the furniture is placed on the rug, it can leave the impressions. This is prevented by regular rotation of the furniture placed on the rug.
- Roll the rugs for shifting and storage. It is easy to move the rug when it is rolled..This prevents forming of crease or break down. Roll the rug when it is stored. If the rug is transported from one place to another such as for dry cleaning then roll it.
- Power clean the rug: the Use of powder is an easy method to clean the rug. You can use the baking soda or the carpet cleaning powder. Sprinkle the powder on the rug for few hours or overnight. Clean the powder with vacuum cleaner. The powder will soften the stains.
- Use of borax: Borax is used on the rug to get rid from insect infestation. Borax has a natural tendency that destroys the larva and eggs breeding on the rug. No babies or pets should be around rug when the borax is applied as it contains toxins. The powder should be left on the rug for 30 mins and then vacuumed.
How to remove the stains from the rug
The best way to keep the rug away from stains is to remove them as soon as possible before they get dry and look ugly. Do not wipe them but use the soaking method. Use a damp cotton towel and soak it away. This will prevent the rug from bleeding. Avoid the rug having direct contact on floor as it can get the stains and colour. Using a wet wipe can help the stain to penetrate deep inside. You can also use the stain removal in form of detergent.
Use one part of vinegar and three parts of water mix and apply on affected area. This helps in stain removal and keeps the rug colour in place. Use the ice cubes on very sticky stains such as gum. Put the ice cubes in a plastic bag and then harden that surface. After that peel the hard coat by a knife or spoon. Clean it from detergent and blot dry.
Use the stain removal methods according to the stains. The mud or simple stain can be treated by the use of bloating and vacuum cleaning. For serious stains that are mild in nature must be treated by using detergents. Ammonia can be used to remove any mild stain from the non wool rug. Never use ammonia or any other harsh acid on the wool rug. This will degrade the wool fibre. It can cause the permanent damage. In such case use the professional’s services.
The stains of coffee, tea, soft drinks or alcohol are removed using the mix of white vinegar, warm water and dish detergent. Apply the mix to the stain area. Rinse it and then blot it. Never rub as it can damage the area. If the stain still persists then use the commercial carpet cleaner. Always air dry the treated area. Do not expose it to the sun.